Recycled Cycles has long been a source for hard-to-find parts and vintage items. Our inventory of used parts is constantly changing, new and old rare parts come in all the time. We do our best to be fair on both sides of the transaction; we value our customers that trust us with their old parts, as well as those looking to buy them. Some of our super rare gear ends up on eBay. Check us out, we go by "oldschoolbikers" and put lots of rare parts up for sale.
There are a few things to know about the trade-in process:
1) We offer store credit as trade for your used parts or bikes.
2) Quality is key: Old or heavily used parts don't usually carry very much value.
3) We can't give estimates for what you have over the phone. We have to see it in person, so bring it in for a mechanic can look at it. No appointment necessary.
Obviously, the condition of used equipment can vary greatly, so to help make sense of what you're buying, we use the following guide to label gear:
- 5 New Old Stock (unused). Generally does not include original packaging.
- 4 Excellent Condition. Virtually unused or unblemished; functionally perfect.
- 3 Very Good. Minor wear and/or minor blemishes, but functionally fine.
- 2 Good. Moderate wear and/or moderate blemishes, but functionally fine.
- 1 Fair. Significant wear and/or significant blemishes. Proportional functionality.
Your trust is a must, so we try to be as conservative as possible when "grading" a part. Of course, such grading is subjective, so if something interests you, don't hesitate to visit or call for more details.